Domain Security Policy

On Win2K Server, I have enabled some of the Audit Policies under Local
Policies in Domain Security Policy. How can I audit them? Do they get logged
in event viewer?

How can I audit, if a user was added, deleted or its group membership was
changed? And who changed it?
2 answers Last reply
More about domain security policy

    All security audit events end up in the "Security Log" in event viewer.
    For auditing account adds/deletes...audit "Account Management" events.

    Arc
    MCSE/MCSA 2k/2k3, MCT
    "Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > On Win2K Server, I have enabled some of the Audit Policies under Local
    > Policies in Domain Security Policy. How can I audit them? Do they get
    logged
    > in event viewer?
    >
    > How can I audit, if a user was added, deleted or its group membership was
    > changed? And who changed it?

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?)

    Thanks Arc
    I do have "Audit Account Management" enabled for Sucess and Failure for a
    while. I created 2 new uses but I don't see any log in Security events. What
    could be wrong?

    "Arc J. Thames" wrote:

    > All security audit events end up in the "Security Log" in event viewer.
    > For auditing account adds/deletes...audit "Account Management" events.
    >
    > Arc
    > MCSE/MCSA 2k/2k3, MCT
    > "Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > On Win2K Server, I have enabled some of the Audit Policies under Local
    > > Policies in Domain Security Policy. How can I audit them? Do they get
    > logged
    > > in event viewer?
    > >
    > > How can I audit, if a user was added, deleted or its group membership was
    > > changed? And who changed it?

Policy Security Domain Servers Windows