Quest help - Who do you pick for Marena Gilnith?

Marena Gilnith in the Great Bazaar in Mournhold is after a marriageable
man.

I understand that if you match her up with Goval Ralen in the Temple
area, you get a +15 Luck amulet, and if you match her up with Sunel
Hlas in the Great Bazaar you get a Bipolar Blade, which is a "Cast when
Strikes" Frenzy Humanoid and Calm Humanoid, which seems weird, since
both spells would have the opposite effect.

Which is the best prize to go for?

Also I could match her up with "the Fons" (Fons Beren, Great Bazaar) I
guess that would give her lots of happy days! :)

But seriously, what prize would I get if I matched Marena up with Fons
Beren?

Thanks!

In article <061220040323118243%davanus@myway.com>, davanus@myway.com
says...
> Marena Gilnith in the Great Bazaar in Mournhold is after a marriageable
> man.
>
> I understand that if you match her up with Goval Ralen in the Temple
> area, you get a +15 Luck amulet, and if you match her up with Sunel
> Hlas in the Great Bazaar you get a Bipolar Blade, which is a "Cast when
> Strikes" Frenzy Humanoid and Calm Humanoid, which seems weird, since
> both spells would have the opposite effect.
>
> Which is the best prize to go for?

The Bipolar Blade. It's one of the items that the Mournhold Museum
wants. You can either sell it to the museum or donate it to it.
Donating two items to the museum is necessary to complete one of
Alamalexia's quests.

> Also I could match her up with "the Fons" (Fons Beren, Great Bazaar) I
> guess that would give her lots of happy days! :)
>
> But seriously, what prize would I get if I matched Marena up with Fons
> Beren?

No idea. But I'd wager that their date ends unsuccessfully.

--
Sacred cows make the best hamburger.
-Mark Twain

Many thanks! :)