AVG problem

October 11, 2004 1:47:54 AM

Did a format on C drive but did not touch the d partition-Where I moved
some data.
Now it wont let me reload AVG as it says its already there but I cannot find
it.Had a mosey in the Registery(on tiptoes) but don't see it mentioned.Any
help appreciated?

More about : avg problem

Anonymous
October 11, 2004 5:26:18 AM

Did you originally install AVG on your 'd' partition? When you reformatted
your 'c' drive all the data would have been destroyed and you would simply
have had to reinstall xp and avg. I've done this hundreds of times and never
had a problem.
What data did you transfer to the 'd' partition before you reformatted drive
'c'?

John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
www.freelanceit.glowinternet.net

"John" <Johnward77@ecom.net> wrote in message
> Did a format on C drive but did not touch the d partition-Where I moved
> some data.
> Now it wont let me reload AVG as it says its already there but I cannot
> find it.Had a mosey in the Registery(on tiptoes) but don't see it
> mentioned.Any help appreciated?

Anonymous
October 11, 2004 1:24:54 PM

Programme files and my documents and AVG was there but I have removed it but
to no avail.
!