Help me about Video conference

Last response: in Networking
March 1, 2005 11:25:12 PM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

I am a student, and I have a subject to research about "Video
conference" (VideoConf). But at the moment I cant get any ebook to
read. I want to know about VideoConf. This is my new subject so I dont
know how/where to start. Anyone, please tell me something about that.
Thank you very much!

More about : video conference

March 2, 2005 8:53:35 PM

On 1 Mar 2005 20:25:12 -0800, all4life@gmail.com wrote:

>I am a student, and I have a subject to research about "Video
>conference" (VideoConf). But at the moment I cant get any ebook to
>read. I want to know about VideoConf. This is my new subject so I dont
>know how/where to start. Anyone, please tell me something about that.
>Thank you very much!

Good place to start:
http://www.wainhouse.com/

--
- René
Anonymous

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

www.polycom.com
www.tandberg.com

On 1 Mar 2005 20:25:12 -0800, all4life@gmail.com wrote:

>I am a student, and I have a subject to research about "Video
>conference" (VideoConf). But at the moment I cant get any ebook to
>read. I want to know about VideoConf. This is my new subject so I dont
>know how/where to start. Anyone, please tell me something about that.
>Thank you very much!
Anonymous
March 8, 2005 10:01:19 PM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

Thank you very much! I found many good things here. Have a good day!