Windows Explorer question

Am I overlooking something... or is there no way to sort/display files
by *date* within folders... in detail listings anymore? :-(
bj

Hi

Right click at the top of the columns - you'll see two options 'Date
Created' & 'Date Modified'. Enable whichever/both you want.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User