Where do I sell Moon Sugar and Skooma?

Hi, I found some skooma and moon sugar, but I can't find a place to sell the
stuff.
I need a hint for this one, please help.

/Allan

Allan wrote:
> Hi, I found some skooma and moon sugar, but I can't find a place to sell the
> stuff.
> I need a hint for this one, please help.

Khajiit are usually so addicted to sugar, they will buy it though it's
illegal. Check out Ajira in Balmora mages guild and the nearby Khajiit
trader (Ra'Virr or like that).

Actually you are hinted to this by Nine-Toes, one of the Blades
trainers, very early in the game.

Moon sugar and skooma is some attractive way to make money early in the
game, as you often find them in bandit caves and they make quite some
good cash.

Peter

Allan wrote in news:41b45c55$0$243$bc7fd3c@news.sonofon.dk:

> Hi, I found some skooma and moon sugar, but I can't find a place to
> sell the stuff.
> I need a hint for this one, please help.

Hints (deliberately a bit vague):

Khajiits like moon sugar a *lot*.

Someone in Caldera will pay full price for Skooma.

Cheers,
--
~sethra

sethra wrote:

> Allan wrote in news:41b45c55$0$243$bc7fd3c@news.sonofon.dk:
>

>>Hi, I found some skooma and moon sugar, but I can't find a place to
>>sell the stuff.
>>I need a hint for this one, please help.
>

> Hints (deliberately a bit vague):
>
> Khajiits like moon sugar a *lot*.
>
> Someone in Caldera will pay full price for Skooma.
>
> Cheers,

I love hearing khajiits say "mmm...sweet mooon sugar" :D

Gimme some on credit, I swear I'm good for the money...

mainunderdawg