SymWSC Process

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
October 10, 2004 6:48:42 PM

I dont'n know that process (SymWSC.exe SYSTEM), if any know please
tell me thats means.

ESPAÑOL
No conozco este proceso (SymWSC.exe del sistema), sí alguno sabe qué
es por favor díganme qué significa, qué hace en el sistema.

Gracias!

More about : symwsc process

Anonymous
October 10, 2004 9:15:54 PM

Here's what Google produced:
Process File: symwsc or symwsc.exe
Process Name: Symantec Security Center

symwsc.exe is a process belonging to the Symantec
Security Center. This program is important for the stable
and secure running of your computer and should not be
terminated.

Author: Symantec
Part Of: Symantec Internet Security
Virus: No