Change local administrator's password on all workstations ..

Karen

I want to change our "local administrator" password on all our workstations
on our domain....is there a way to do this with a script or something? Is
there a way to do this all at once from the server? We have quite a few
workstations on our network and going into each one - logging in as the local
administrator and changing the password one at a time would be very nuts.

Thanks
--
km

Karen

I found a way....I posted the link to help others.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;272530

Ciao!