Change windows 2000 advance Server into a member server of..

Hi :

Can anybody tell me how to change a Windows 2000 advance server with AD
installed into a member server of NT4 domain?

Thank you in advance.
--
DK
2 answers Last reply

    "DERRICK" <DERRICK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi :
    >
    > Can anybody tell me how to change a Windows 2000 advance server with AD
    > installed into a member server of NT4 domain?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    > --
    > DK

    Dcpromo it down, unjoin the win2k domain, join the nt4 domain.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?)

    Thank you, Matt

    Derrick
    "Matt Anderson" <andersonnoapam@dynedge.com> wrote in message

    > "DERRICK" <DERRICK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi :
    >>
    >> Can anybody tell me how to change a Windows 2000 advance server with AD
    >> installed into a member server of NT4 domain?
    >>
    >> Thank you in advance.
    >> --
    >> DK
    >
    > Dcpromo it down, unjoin the win2k domain, join the nt4 domain.

Windows 2000 Microsoft Servers Windows