Change windows 2000 advance Server into a member server of..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
December 25, 2004 3:49:02 AM

Hi :

Can anybody tell me how to change a Windows 2000 advance server with AD
installed into a member server of NT4 domain?

Thank you in advance.
--
DK
Anonymous

"DERRICK" <DERRICK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi :
>
> Can anybody tell me how to change a Windows 2000 advance server with AD
> installed into a member server of NT4 domain?
>
> Thank you in advance.
> --
> DK

Dcpromo it down, unjoin the win2k domain, join the nt4 domain.
Anonymous
December 30, 2004 1:47:01 AM

Thank you, Matt

Derrick