Morrowind links to mods and plugins

Hi again,

I've lost my links for downloading mods and plugins that I got from this NG.
I hope that you guys can help me (again :).
I'm especially interested in links to vampire- and werewolf mods/plugins.

By the way, is it only in Bloodmoon you can be a werewolf, or is it also
possible in Morrowind?
And how do you become a werewolf in Morrowind?

/Allan

Allan wrote:

> I've lost my links for downloading mods and plugins that I got from this NG.
> I hope that you guys can help me (again :).

The ultimate mod collection, including download links:
http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm

Or search through this newsgroup on groups.google.com

> By the way, is it only in Bloodmoon you can be a werewolf, or is it also
> possible in Morrowind?

Technically, you need the Bloodmoon extension installed to become a
werewolf.
Concerning gameplay, you can only become one in Solstheim as there are
no werewolves on Vvardenfell (unless you run some mod which brings
werewolves there, too).

Ok, thanks a lot :)

"Peter Strempel" <peterstrempel@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Allan wrote:
>
> > I've lost my links for downloading mods and plugins that I got from this
NG.
> > I hope that you guys can help me (again :).
>
> The ultimate mod collection, including download links:
> http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm
>
> Or search through this newsgroup on groups.google.com
>

> > By the way, is it only in Bloodmoon you can be a werewolf, or is it also
> > possible in Morrowind?
>
> Technically, you need the Bloodmoon extension installed to become a
> werewolf.
> Concerning gameplay, you can only become one in Solstheim as there are
> no werewolves on Vvardenfell (unless you run some mod which brings
> werewolves there, too).

starwolf

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2004

"Peter Strempel" <peterstrempel@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Allan wrote:
>
>> I've lost my links for downloading mods and plugins that I got from this
>> NG.
>> I hope that you guys can help me (again :).
>
> The ultimate mod collection, including download links:
> http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm

Niiiice..... I know where I'm going to be spending some download time today.
:)

Thank you.

Coyote