Morrowind links to mods and plugins

Hi again,

I've lost my links for downloading mods and plugins that I got from this NG.
I hope that you guys can help me (again :-).
I'm especially interested in links to vampire- and werewolf mods/plugins.

By the way, is it only in Bloodmoon you can be a werewolf, or is it also
possible in Morrowind?
And how do you become a werewolf in Morrowind?

/Allan
3 answers Last reply
More about morrowind links mods plugins

    Allan wrote:

    > I've lost my links for downloading mods and plugins that I got from this NG.
    > I hope that you guys can help me (again :-).

    The ultimate mod collection, including download links:
    http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm

    Or search through this newsgroup on groups.google.com

    > By the way, is it only in Bloodmoon you can be a werewolf, or is it also
    > possible in Morrowind?

    Technically, you need the Bloodmoon extension installed to become a
    werewolf.
    Concerning gameplay, you can only become one in Solstheim as there are
    no werewolves on Vvardenfell (unless you run some mod which brings
    werewolves there, too).

    Ok, thanks a lot :-)

    "Peter Strempel" <peterstrempel@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Allan wrote:
    >
    >> I've lost my links for downloading mods and plugins that I got from this
    >> NG.
    >> I hope that you guys can help me (again :-).
    >
    > The ultimate mod collection, including download links:
    > http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm

    Niiiice..... I know where I'm going to be spending some download time today.
    :)

    Thank you.

    Coyote

Games Video Games