Morrowind links to mods and plugins

Last response: in Video Games
December 6, 2004 5:35:21 PM

Hi again,

I've lost my links for downloading mods and plugins that I got from this NG.
I hope that you guys can help me (again :-).
I'm especially interested in links to vampire- and werewolf mods/plugins.

By the way, is it only in Bloodmoon you can be a werewolf, or is it also
possible in Morrowind?
And how do you become a werewolf in Morrowind?

/Allan
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 7:27:43 PM

Allan wrote:

> I've lost my links for downloading mods and plugins that I got from this NG.
> I hope that you guys can help me (again :-).

The ultimate mod collection, including download links:
http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm

Or search through this newsgroup on groups.google.com

> By the way, is it only in Bloodmoon you can be a werewolf, or is it also
> possible in Morrowind?

Technically, you need the Bloodmoon extension installed to become a
werewolf.
Concerning gameplay, you can only become one in Solstheim as there are
no werewolves on Vvardenfell (unless you run some mod which brings
werewolves there, too).
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 11:58:18 AM

Ok, thanks a lot :-)

"Peter Strempel" <peterstrempel@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Allan wrote:
>
> > I've lost my links for downloading mods and plugins that I got from this
NG.
> > I hope that you guys can help me (again :-).
>
> The ultimate mod collection, including download links:
> http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm
>
> Or search through this newsgroup on groups.google.com
>

> > By the way, is it only in Bloodmoon you can be a werewolf, or is it also
> > possible in Morrowind?
>
> Technically, you need the Bloodmoon extension installed to become a
> werewolf.
> Concerning gameplay, you can only become one in Solstheim as there are
> no werewolves on Vvardenfell (unless you run some mod which brings
> werewolves there, too).
December 24, 2004 11:19:29 AM

"Peter Strempel" <peterstrempel@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Allan wrote:
>
>> I've lost my links for downloading mods and plugins that I got from this
>> NG.
>> I hope that you guys can help me (again :-).
>
> The ultimate mod collection, including download links:
> http://www.mwmythicmods.com/telesphoros.htm

Niiiice..... I know where I'm going to be spending some download time today.
:)

Thank you.

Coyote
!