How can I remove the history in IE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001

Hi,
When u type something in the textbox of the web page, such as username of
Hotmail, it will automatically remember what u have typed in. I am just
wondering is there any way I can remove it? Thanks

Adrian

In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu
Internet Options...
Content tab
[AutoComplete]
Un-check User names and passwords on forms
Click [Clear Forms]
Click [OK]
Click [OK]
Click [OK]

Austin M. Horst

adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001

that's great, thx a lot

"Austin M. Horst" <anonymous@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu
> Internet Options...
> Content tab
> [AutoComplete]
> Un-check User names and passwords on forms
> Click [Clear Forms]
> Click [OK]
> Click [OK]
> Click [OK]
>

> Austin M. Horst

My these passwords and/or names be deleted one by one - to keem some of them
?