Suran Underworld Mod - Traitor Quest - Shandar dead, what ..

I am currently stuck at the traitor quest of the Suran Underworld Mod.
I found Shandar and got from the frying pan into the fire :)
I killed everyone and everything, got the sword in the ceiling
(anything special with it?) and now I have no clue where to continue.

Can anyone please give me a hint what the next step might be (or what
I probably missed)?

Xris wrote:

> I am currently stuck at the traitor quest of the Suran Underworld Mod.
> I found Shandar and got from the frying pan into the fire :)
> I killed everyone and everything, got the sword in the ceiling
> (anything special with it?) and now I have no clue where to continue.
>
> Can anyone please give me a hint what the next step might be (or what
> I probably missed)?

Have you gone back to the person who gave you Shandar's name and
location? Have you really searched his abode?

MERLIN

"Michael W. Ryder" <mwryder@_worldnet.att.net> skrev i en meddelelse
> Xris wrote:
>
> > I am currently stuck at the traitor quest of the Suran Underworld Mod.
> > I found Shandar and got from the frying pan into the fire :)
> > I killed everyone and everything, got the sword in the ceiling
> > (anything special with it?) and now I have no clue where to continue.
> >
> > Can anyone please give me a hint what the next step might be (or what
> > I probably missed)?
>
> Have you gone back to the person who gave you Shandar's name and
> location? Have you really searched his abode?

If there is something special with the sword - or any other item, its icon
will be surrounded by blue
and hovering the mouse over it will disclose what it can do. Otherwise
you might get this information
later on from some npc. If not it will be for your collection or for sale.

merlin

Merlin wrote:

> If there is something special with the sword - or any other item, its icon
> will be surrounded by blue
> and hovering the mouse over it will disclose what it can do.

Not always, it depends on your definition of "special". You always get
the blue swirl on an _enchanted_ item but certain things, eg the Deadric
Sanctuary amulet, are "special" but not actually enchanted as such.
Having said that, I've completed the quest the OP is talking about in
Suran Underworld and can't remember even noticing a sword in the ceiling
so no, it probably isn't important.

MERLIN

"Pete MC" <nomorespam@youbastids.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Merlin wrote:
> >
> > If there is something special with the sword - or any other item,
its icon
> > will be surrounded by blue
> > and hovering the mouse over it will disclose what it can do.
>
> Not always, it depends on your definition of "special". You always get
> the blue swirl on an _enchanted_ item but certain things, eg the Deadric
> Sanctuary amulet, are "special" but not actually enchanted as such.
> Having said that, I've completed the quest the OP is talking about in
> Suran Underworld and can't remember even noticing a sword in the ceiling
> so no, it probably isn't important.

yes, I agree. but even for ojects such as this, there normally is some
indication
for its importance. But yes, there are many objects for which the
importance lies hidden
in some script that check for their presence in order for taking a
necessary action
And many teleport rings or amulets are not maked either, eg. the vampire
amulets

merlin