Suran Underworld Mod - Traitor Quest - Shandar dead, what ..

I am currently stuck at the traitor quest of the Suran Underworld Mod.
I found Shandar and got from the frying pan into the fire :-)
I killed everyone and everything, got the sword in the ceiling
(anything special with it?) and now I have no clue where to continue.

Can anyone please give me a hint what the next step might be (or what
I probably missed)?
4 answers Last reply
More about suran underworld traitor quest shandar dead

    Xris wrote:

    > I am currently stuck at the traitor quest of the Suran Underworld Mod.
    > I found Shandar and got from the frying pan into the fire :-)
    > I killed everyone and everything, got the sword in the ceiling
    > (anything special with it?) and now I have no clue where to continue.
    >
    > Can anyone please give me a hint what the next step might be (or what
    > I probably missed)?

    Have you gone back to the person who gave you Shandar's name and
    location? Have you really searched his abode?

    "Michael W. Ryder" <mwryder@_worldnet.att.net> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Xris wrote:
    >
    > > I am currently stuck at the traitor quest of the Suran Underworld Mod.
    > > I found Shandar and got from the frying pan into the fire :-)
    > > I killed everyone and everything, got the sword in the ceiling
    > > (anything special with it?) and now I have no clue where to continue.
    > >
    > > Can anyone please give me a hint what the next step might be (or what
    > > I probably missed)?
    >
    > Have you gone back to the person who gave you Shandar's name and
    > location? Have you really searched his abode?

    If there is something special with the sword - or any other item, its icon
    will be surrounded by blue
    and hovering the mouse over it will disclose what it can do. Otherwise
    you might get this information
    later on from some npc. If not it will be for your collection or for sale.

    merlin

    Merlin wrote:

    > If there is something special with the sword - or any other item, its icon
    > will be surrounded by blue
    > and hovering the mouse over it will disclose what it can do.

    Not always, it depends on your definition of "special". You always get
    the blue swirl on an _enchanted_ item but certain things, eg the Deadric
    Sanctuary amulet, are "special" but not actually enchanted as such.
    Having said that, I've completed the quest the OP is talking about in
    Suran Underworld and can't remember even noticing a sword in the ceiling
    so no, it probably isn't important.

    "Pete MC" <nomorespam@youbastids.com> skrev i en meddelelse
    > Merlin wrote:
    > >
    > > If there is something special with the sword - or any other item,
    its icon
    > > will be surrounded by blue
    > > and hovering the mouse over it will disclose what it can do.
    >
    > Not always, it depends on your definition of "special". You always get
    > the blue swirl on an _enchanted_ item but certain things, eg the Deadric
    > Sanctuary amulet, are "special" but not actually enchanted as such.
    > Having said that, I've completed the quest the OP is talking about in
    > Suran Underworld and can't remember even noticing a sword in the ceiling
    > so no, it probably isn't important.

    yes, I agree. but even for ojects such as this, there normally is some
    indication
    for its importance. But yes, there are many objects for which the
    importance lies hidden
    in some script that check for their presence in order for taking a
    necessary action
    And many teleport rings or amulets are not maked either, eg. the vampire
    amulets

    merlin

Games Video Games