Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How To Change to Landscape Mode on Pocket Internet Explorer?

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Share
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 11:20:15 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

How do I change to Landscape viewing mode in Pocket Internet
Explorer for Windows Mobile 2003, Second Edition for Pocket
PC on a Toshiba e830 PDA?

Anyone can help this newbie for Pocket PC?

Seesaw2
December 21, 2004 10:27:54 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

In message <0eb901c4e778$f43f56e0$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "seesaw2"
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> How do I change to Landscape viewing mode in Pocket Internet
> Explorer for Windows Mobile 2003, Second Edition for Pocket
> PC on a Toshiba e830 PDA?
>
> Anyone can help this newbie for Pocket PC?
>
> Seesaw2
I'm not sure about toshibas but on my dell it's start/ settings/ system/ screen.

Hth,
Dean
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 10:27:55 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

>-----Original Message-----
>In message <0eb901c4e778$f43f56e0$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "seesaw2"
><anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>> How do I change to Landscape viewing mode in Pocket Internet
>> Explorer for Windows Mobile 2003, Second Edition for Pocket
>> PC on a Toshiba e830 PDA?
>>
>> Anyone can help this newbie for Pocket PC?
>>
>> Seesaw2
>I'm not sure about toshibas but on my dell it's start/
settings/ system/ screen.
>
>Hth,
>Dean
>
>.
>
Yes, that is correct instructions for my Toshiba e830 too,
Dean. Thanks.

Seesaw2.
Anonymous
December 21, 2004 10:27:56 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

I just remap one of the buttons to change screen orientation.


<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:15ca01c4e7a1$adee8f20$a301280a@phx.gbl...
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>In message <0eb901c4e778$f43f56e0$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "seesaw2"
>><anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>> How do I change to Landscape viewing mode in Pocket Internet
>>> Explorer for Windows Mobile 2003, Second Edition for Pocket
>>> PC on a Toshiba e830 PDA?
>>>
>>> Anyone can help this newbie for Pocket PC?
>>>
>>> Seesaw2
>>I'm not sure about toshibas but on my dell it's start/
> settings/ system/ screen.
>>
>>Hth,
>>Dean
>>
>>.
>>
> Yes, that is correct instructions for my Toshiba e830 too,
> Dean. Thanks.
>
> Seesaw2.
>
!