Unable to load picture when E-Mailing

Since Installing SP2 on XP Home I get a message "Unable to load psut9532.dll.
Photo Deluxe will not support 16 bit plug-ins - Continue Launching?" when I
attempt to send an attachment (picture). If I continue and send the picture,
it is not very good when it is received.

Check for updates to the Host application which Photo Deluxe, which I think
is developed by Adobe but was discontinued. You could probably add it as an
exception in Control Panel > Windows Firewall > Exceptions.

Andre