Need hotfix Q293778

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

I am trying to install some software that requires hotfix Q293778 -
Ftdisk.sys v 5.0.2195.6920.

Can any one point me to where it is?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

To obtain the hotfix for Q293778, you will need to call Microsoft Product
Support Services at the toll free number below to create a case and request
the fix free of charge.

1-800-Microsoft (642-7676)

Should the fix not resolve your issue, you will need to call back the toll
free number and pay to have a NEW case create to further assist you in
troubleshooting the issue.

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado