Need hotfix Q293778

I am trying to install some software that requires hotfix Q293778 -
Ftdisk.sys v 5.0.2195.6920.

Can any one point me to where it is?

Thanks,

Chris
1 answer Last reply
More about need hotfix q293778

    Hi Chris,

    To obtain the hotfix for Q293778, you will need to call Microsoft Product
    Support Services at the toll free number below to create a case and request
    the fix free of charge.

    1-800-Microsoft (642-7676)

    Should the fix not resolve your issue, you will need to call back the toll
    free number and pay to have a NEW case create to further assist you in
    troubleshooting the issue.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mike Rosado

    > I am trying to install some software that requires hotfix Q293778 -
    > Ftdisk.sys v 5.0.2195.6920.
    >
    > Can any one point me to where it is?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Chris