Canon MP780 On Sale at Staples for $199

Just thought I would mention this since I saw it in a flyer this
morning. I have an MP780 and it has been flawless for use in a home
office setting. Unfortunately, I paid $299 for mine six months ago. :(
2 answers Last reply
More about canon mp780 sale staples

    Amazon has the MP750 for $129 with free shipping. The 750 is the same as the
    780 except the 780 has fax capability. If you don't need fax the 750 is a
    great deal. Canon must have discontinued 750 production and is cleaning out
    stock because Outpost.com also has the 750 on sale for $99 but shipping is
    around $25.

    Wayne

    "Michael Johnson, PE" <cds@erols.com> wrote in message
    > Just thought I would mention this since I saw it in a flyer this morning.
    > I have an MP780 and it has been flawless for use in a home office setting.
    > Unfortunately, I paid $299 for mine six months ago. :(

    Wow! That is cheap.

    GuessWho wrote:
    > Amazon has the MP750 for $129 with free shipping. The 750 is the same as the
    > 780 except the 780 has fax capability. If you don't need fax the 750 is a
    > great deal. Canon must have discontinued 750 production and is cleaning out
    > stock because Outpost.com also has the 750 on sale for $99 but shipping is
    > around $25.
    >
    > Wayne
    >
    > "Michael Johnson, PE" <cds@erols.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Just thought I would mention this since I saw it in a flyer this morning.
    >>I have an MP780 and it has been flawless for use in a home office setting.
    >>Unfortunately, I paid $299 for mine six months ago. :(

Printers Canon Peripherals