Canon MP780 On Sale at Staples for $199

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 12, 2005 7:49:39 PM

Just thought I would mention this since I saw it in a flyer this
morning. I have an MP780 and it has been flawless for use in a home
office setting. Unfortunately, I paid $299 for mine six months ago. :(
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 1:35:45 PM

Amazon has the MP750 for $129 with free shipping. The 750 is the same as the
780 except the 780 has fax capability. If you don't need fax the 750 is a
great deal. Canon must have discontinued 750 production and is cleaning out
stock because Outpost.com also has the 750 on sale for $99 but shipping is
around $25.

Wayne

"Michael Johnson, PE" <cds@erols.com> wrote in message
> Just thought I would mention this since I saw it in a flyer this morning.
> I have an MP780 and it has been flawless for use in a home office setting.
> Unfortunately, I paid $299 for mine six months ago. :(
Anonymous
June 13, 2005 6:43:39 PM

Wow! That is cheap.

!