ntbackup on 2003

Hi,

Our backup reports the following every time.

Warning: Unable to open
"c:\windows\SYSVOL\domain\DO_NOT_REMOVE_NtFrs_PreInstall_Directory" -
skipped.
Reason: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by
another process.

However, the file does not exist!

Any suggestions?

many thanks,

NEIL

First, your backup will be ok even with this message. This issue was fixed
with the ntbackup.exe version 5.2.3790.70 and later, and should be included
in 2003 SP1.