Bloodmoon doesn't like the Construction Set...

I had no problems running the CS with just Morrowind and Tribunal, but as
soon as I installed Bloodmoon, I notice that I get these errors when I load
the files:

-----
Following string is different for topic "someone in particular" info
2963712435680719868-"What do you mean you're looking for me? I don't know
you, do I? You say you have a note from Ernil?"

Continue running executable?
-----

If I choose "No", the program just quits. If I choose yes, I get about 2
dozen more errors like that one, which I have to click through in order to
finally use the editor. It's no problem if I simply choose not to load
Bloodmoon, but it's a real pain if I want to use the editor to check things
out in the Bloodmoon-specific parts of the game. I'm not running any mods,
so there's no chance of interference. This is just the game and the two
add-ons, right out of the package. Is there some way to prevent these
conflicts?

Darrel Hoffman wrote:

> but it's a real pain if I want to use the editor to check things

Add this to your Morrowind.ini file:
AllowYesToAll=1

Then there will be a third button "Cancel" which means "Yes to All" in
this error dialog, and you only need to click it once. No real pain anymore.

> out in the Bloodmoon-specific parts of the game. I'm not running any mods,
> so there's no chance of interference. This is just the game and the two
> add-ons, right out of the package.

See the Readme.txt file in your Morrowind top directory, there is a
section "NOTE ABOUT LOADING ALL THREE MASTER FILES AT ONCE IN
CONSTRUCTION SET", which explains the reasons and also gives the hint
with that AllowYesToAll above.

> Is there some way to prevent these conflicts?

No, but they are, according to Bethedsas info, harmless.