Remove Security Alerts?

Hello all. Is there some way to remove that Windows Security Alerts shield
from my startup bar? I don't need it, but can find no way to remove it.
Thanks.

Start>Control Panel>Security Center and then look at the bottom item on the
left, "Change the way Security Center alerts me." Click it and check or
uncheck the boxes as desired.

"LMO" <lmo@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello all. Is there some way to remove that Windows Security Alerts shield
> from my startup bar? I don't need it, but can find no way to remove it.
> Thanks.

Ahhhhh, thank you. I missed the fine print there!

"Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
> Start>Control Panel>Security Center and then look at the bottom item on
> the left, "Change the way Security Center alerts me." Click it and check
> or uncheck the boxes as desired.
>
> "LMO" <lmo@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hello all. Is there some way to remove that Windows Security Alerts
>> shield from my startup bar? I don't need it, but can find no way to
>> remove it.
>> Thanks.

You're welcome.