asp error ODBCC

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
February 6, 2005 2:57:05 PM

I have done some research on this with aspfaq.com and got veryclose but i am
not sure what it is I have to change.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)
[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default
driver specified
/db.asp, line 10

I have been here too:

and Here

I got this Shopping cart and I want to give it a test run. But I don't know
if it is in the scipt or my XP
2 Pro machine.

Thank you
Joe

More about : asp error odbcc

Anonymous
February 9, 2005 1:24:10 PM

Have you set up a System DSN on the server with the correct name linked to
the correct database?

!