Duel Trouble

I cannot get Balyn Venim in Venim Manor Ald'ruhn
to duel me. I am up to about the fifth trial of the main
quest, having just become the Nevarine to all four
tribes, now have to become Horator to all three houses.
But I cannot get this guy to offer a duel?

Any tips please...

On Sunday 12 December 2004 18:21, Sarah Jane <safkjew@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

> I cannot get Bolvyn Venim in Venim Manor Ald-Ruhn to duel me.

Are you certain that you have the support of all councillors, including
Brara Morvayn, who is taking residence within the Redoran Council Hall?

--
Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information
available.

- Benford's Law of Controversy