Video Teleconference Position in Washington DC Area

Last response: in Networking
May 17, 2005 2:02:44 AM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

We are currently looking for candidates in the Washington DC area for
an upcoming FT position to coordinate, manage and maintain video
teleconferencing.

Candidates must have experience using Tandberg, Picture Tel, and/or
Polycom teleconferencing equipment.

Candidates with past government or military VTC experience and secret
clearance preferred.

Please email resume to rek_email-vtc@yahoo.com .

Thank you.
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 4:13:50 AM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

Ok I may be interested, but your product selection is not good, neither one
of them are really AKO compliant hence military is a problem unless all your
POP's have their own MCU's and then it's only PolyComm left.
I have 25 years expierence doing just what your asking. Years of it in DC.

There is a simple solution www.camtrek.com fast easy video conference for
$15.00 a month.

Sincerely
Neil L. Rideout
Multicast Engineer
Video Conferencing Consultant
Inventor - Comcaster, P/See Suite, Sincewas, and Camtrek
www.neilrideout.com
and most importantly
www.camtrek.com

..