Video Teleconference Position in Washington DC Area

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

We are currently looking for candidates in the Washington DC area for
an upcoming FT position to coordinate, manage and maintain video
teleconferencing.

Candidates must have experience using Tandberg, Picture Tel, and/or
Polycom teleconferencing equipment.

Candidates with past government or military VTC experience and secret
clearance preferred.

Please email resume to rek_email-vtc@yahoo.com .

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about video teleconference position washington area
  1. Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

    Ok I may be interested, but your product selection is not good, neither one
    of them are really AKO compliant hence military is a problem unless all your
    POP's have their own MCU's and then it's only PolyComm left.
    I have 25 years expierence doing just what your asking. Years of it in DC.

    There is a simple solution www.camtrek.com fast easy video conference for
    $15.00 a month.

    Sincerely
    Neil L. Rideout
    Multicast Engineer
    Video Conferencing Consultant
    Inventor - Comcaster, P/See Suite, Sincewas, and Camtrek
    www.neilrideout.com
    and most importantly
    www.camtrek.com

    ..
    <rkingyens@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > We are currently looking for candidates in the Washington DC area for
    > an upcoming FT position to coordinate, manage and maintain video
    > teleconferencing.
    >
    > Candidates must have experience using Tandberg, Picture Tel, and/or
    > Polycom teleconferencing equipment.
    >
    > Candidates with past government or military VTC experience and secret
    > clearance preferred.
    >
    > Please email resume to rek_email-vtc@yahoo.com .
    >
    > Thank you.

LAN Polycom Video Networking