How do I add new user to the network?

Hi
I got a windows 2003 server setup, but I don't know how to add new users.
All I want is just that my other computers can access the internet and the
files on server, that's all.

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about user network

    Adrian:

    If you have created a domain, you need to go to:

    "Active Directory Users and Computers"

    If you have not created a domain and want to add users to the server:

    "Local Users and Groups"

    Matt Wagner
    Enterprise Engineering Center
    Microsoft Corporation

    Legal Disclaimer:
    rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
    specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm Please do not
    send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes
    only.

    Adrian wrote:
    > Hi
    > I got a windows 2003 server setup, but I don't know how to add new users.
    > All I want is just that my other computers can access the internet and the
    > files on server, that's all.
    >
    > Thanks

Windows Server 2003 Microsoft Servers Windows