Combine Address Book and Contacts

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I had to reinstall Office XP and now cannot access the
right pst file to get to my addresses. After reinstalling
I had to combine an older pst file with the newer pst
file. But, when I went to send a new email message it
cannot find my original pst file and the
contacts/addresses. I know in the past Outlook used both
an Address folder and a Contacts folder, but I would like
to combine these so there is only one pst file and one
address book/contacts folder.

How do I do this?

Thanks
Larry

Plain text please

"Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
How does that address the poster's problem?

"A/CN-CH_EN" <space_europe@msn.com> wrote in message
You can install Microsoft Office 2003

How did I pick up the HTML from the OP? I post in plain text.

> Plain text please
>

> "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in message
> How does that address the poster's problem?
>
> "A/CN-CH_EN" <space_europe@msn.com> wrote in message
> You can install Microsoft Office 2003

They posted HTML and your newsreader is set to reply with
same format as the message...

| How did I pick up the HTML from the OP? I post in plain
text.

in message
| > Plain text please
| >

| > "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst@msn.com> wrote in
message
| > How does that address the poster's problem?
| >
| > "A/CN-CH_EN" <space_europe@msn.com> wrote in message
| > You can install Microsoft Office 2003

I see. Thanks for the explanation.