Partition Magic??

gamesstate

Ive read that Partition Magic 8 only works in Win 2000 pro. Has anybody
used it succesfully in W2k Adv Serv? If not, is there any other
programs available that work like it??

Thanks,

Dan

Joe

Try Acronis.....it blows Partition Magic away...
http://www.acronis.com/
Joe

"gamesstate@gmail.com" wrote:

> Ive read that Partition Magic 8 only works in Win 2000 pro. Has anybody
> used it succesfully in W2k Adv Serv? If not, is there any other
> programs available that work like it??
>

> Thanks,
>
> Dan

gamesstate

Which of the Acronis products I would use to rearrange partitions on an
NTFS disk, and to increase the size of one?

Dan

seth

disk director

http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/

<gamesstate@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Which of the Acronis products I would use to rearrange partitions on an
> NTFS disk, and to increase the size of one?
>
> Dan

Joe

I have used Acronis PartitionExpert 2003 on 98-2003 server. NTFS & FAT.
Single disks and arrays. Move partitions around any way you want from a
simple GUI interface. A complete novice can do it. This is a really handy
tool and worth the cheap price.
Joe