Individual ip address for every Terminal Server Session?

peter

Hi,

Does every Terminal Server Session, when itself is acting as a client,
get an individual ip address or other uniquely identifiable property,
to be used for routing purposes?

best regards, Peter Odéus

Hi Peter,

I'm by no means an expert in this subject matter in Terminal Services, but
I'll try to assist you to the best of my ability.

As I understand it, Terminal Services use a SessionName and SessionID every
time it connects utilizing the same IP Address. You can see this by doing a
"query user" (without quotes). This is what is used to shadow someone
connected. See the following article for more information.

320191 HOW TO: Use the SHADOW Command to Remotely Monitor an Active Session
of
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320191

--
Hope this helps,