  • Servers
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 4, 2005 4:15:14 PM

Hello, I was wondering if you could recomend me a good AV to use with
Win2000 advaces Server?

Thanks in advace,
-D

More about : good antivirus solution

March 4, 2005 6:50:08 PM

Can you recomend a good one?

-D.
Anonymous
March 4, 2005 8:27:54 PM

49500 List of antivirus software vendors
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=49500

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado