Good Antivirus Solution

Hello, I was wondering if you could recomend me a good AV to use with
Win2000 advaces Server?

Thanks in advace,
-D
4 answers Last reply
More about good antivirus solution

    Can you recomend a good one?

    -D.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?)

    49500 List of antivirus software vendors
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=49500

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mike Rosado