(usual) problems becoming Zainab Nerevarine

Hi All,
I've got problems becoming Zainab's Nerevarine. When I was talking with
Kaushad, instead of puttiing me on challenge (Calvario), he's keeping on
talking 'bout nonsenses. His disposition is 86 (I reached 100% with Bug
Musk), but no way to put mysef on challenge. I already tried to kill
Calvario previously but, no way!

Adam

Have your tried talking the the tribes Wise Woman?

Elektro wrote:
> Hi All,
> I've got problems becoming Zainab's Nerevarine. When I was talking with
> Kaushad, instead of puttiing me on challenge (Calvario), he's keeping on
> talking 'bout nonsenses. His disposition is 86 (I reached 100% with Bug
> Musk), but no way to put mysef on challenge. I already tried to kill
> Calvario previously but, no way!

Thank u Adam,
I did talk with the whole Camp, Wise Woman included. Everybody seem to have
the right script but the Ashkan, who keep on repliyng me in a silly way
such: "I heard about Nerevaribne. You could be that man or not..."
Stuff like that and I cannot progress with the story.

"Adam" <newsgroups@millerchipREMOVETHIS.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Have your tried talking the the tribes Wise Woman?
>
> Elektro wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I've got problems becoming Zainab's Nerevarine. When I was talking with
>> Kaushad, instead of puttiing me on challenge (Calvario), he's keeping on
>> talking 'bout nonsenses. His disposition is 86 (I reached 100% with Bug
>> Musk), but no way to put mysef on challenge. I already tried to kill
>> Calvario previously but, no way!

Adam

Hmm. Not sure about this as I don't quite remember it.

I think if you ask him the right questions he'll speak to you. He'll
want you to do a task to prove your ability before considering naming
you Nerevarine, so try asking questions about that.