Newsgroup Problems-Crashes/Outlook Express

I recently installed XP Home over windows 98 on another computer. Now on
outlook express whenever I try to pull up a message or image an error
message pops up and the sytem closes down and restarts.

Any thoughts?

Bill

Hi Bill

What is the error message that you are seeing? You might like to try the
Outlook Express News Group:

or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"wadiv" <wilhelm_steel@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I recently installed XP Home over windows 98 on another computer. Now on
>outlook express whenever I try to pull up a message or image an error
>message pops up and the sytem closes down and restarts.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Bill

Thanks for the help, will check error# and try the group as rec'