DSL connection. How to.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server,microsoft.public.windows.server.networking (More info?)

Hi,
I have a DLS conection and need to set up my Win2k Server. I do not have
a router.
How do I set up the PPPoE settings?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server,microsoft.public.windows.server.networking (More info?)

Hi George,

I'm by no means an expert in this subject matter of DSL and/or PPPoE, but
read the following article to see if it addresses you concerns.

306947 Cannot Connect to the Internet by Using a Shared DSL Connection That
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=306947

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado

<http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:22:10 -0300, "George D. Lake" <NoSpam@bla.com>
wrote:

> I have a DLS conection and need to set up my Win2k Server. I do not have
>a router.
> How do I set up the PPPoE settings?

That's usually done with the software disk/CD supplied by your
provider. Call them and ask.

Jeff