wireless keyboard/mouse + usb keyboard/mouse?

i have windows xp professional media center updated to 2004. Can i have both
a regular keyboard and usb mouse plugged into my computer AND a 'wireless'
keyboard and mouse? Would the Network Wizard have to be used? Would it make
everything run slow? any answers to questions i haven't asked?
2 answers Last reply
More about wireless keyboard mouse keyboard mouse

    A wireless keyboard or mouse does not use networking. They use human
    interface device drivers. The Device Manager might show two drivers
    installed for the devices, but one or the other must be the installed
    driver. That will be the device recognized.

    ".bj" <yourdisplayname@discussions.com> wrote in message
    >i have windows xp professional media center updated to 2004. Can i have
    >both
    > a regular keyboard and usb mouse plugged into my computer AND a 'wireless'
    > keyboard and mouse? Would the Network Wizard have to be used? Would it
    > make
    > everything run slow? any answers to questions i haven't asked?

    I've not done that in XP, with 98SE though for a friend's dentist reception.
    Also connected a second (cloned) display for him. No problems at all, except
    they have to remember NOT to use them at the same time, as it might be
    disruptive... :-)

    --
    Tumppi
    Reply to group

    ".bj" <yourdisplayname@discussions.com> kirjoitti viestissä
    > i have windows xp professional media center updated to 2004. Can i have
    both
    > a regular keyboard and usb mouse plugged into my computer AND a 'wireless'
    > keyboard and mouse? Would the Network Wizard have to be used? Would it
    make
    > everything run slow? any answers to questions i haven't asked?

Wireless Mice Keyboards Windows XP