2000 to 2003 Upgrade

I have a Windows 2000 AS File and Print Server running SQL 2000SP3a (for our
backup application). Is it a straight forward upgrade or has anyone had any
issues?

Thanks - Sean

HelpPls:

If you are on SP3a you should not run into problems.

Matt Wagner
Enterprise Engineering Center
Microsoft Corporation

Legal Disclaimer:
rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms
specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm Please do not
send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes
only.