FireWalls and Win 2000

Hello all, I have a home development server and need a simple, easy to use
and preferably free firewall. Is there such a thing? If not free at lease
good.

I have had simentec's 2002 firewall running but the updates do not work on
Win servers.

Much thanks
David S

Get yourself one of these for $50
http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=34&scid=29&prid=561

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Stibbs" wrote:
| Hello all, I have a home development server and need a simple, easy to use
| and preferably free firewall. Is there such a thing? If not free at lease
| good.
|
| I have had simentec's 2002 firewall running but the updates do not work on
| Win servers.
|
| Much thanks
| David S

ZONE ALAM IS FREE AND EFFICIENT. C ALEX BUCAREST PARIS

Dave Patrick Wrote:

> Get yourself one of these for $50
> http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=34&scid=29&prid=561
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> \"Stibbs\" wrote:
> | Hello all, I have a home development server and need a simple, easy to use
> | and preferably free firewall. Is there such a thing? If not free at lease
> | good.
> |
> | I have had simentec\'s 2002 firewall running but the updates do not work on
> | Win servers.
> |
> | Much thanks
> | David S

TRENDING THREADS