Set program defaults

When I go to Start - set program access and defaults - and make choices, they
aren't saved? Why?
2 answers Last reply
More about program defaults

    Are you doing this under an Administrative account?

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=332003

    Andre
    "Susan B" <Susan B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I go to Start - set program access and defaults - and make choices,
    > they
    > aren't saved? Why?

    04222005 0432 GMT-6

    Im having the same problem and I am the admin on my computer. After SP1 when
    I set it up, it was working ok. Since installing other updates from MS, it
    doesnt not work. For example, when I did it last, it changed my default to my
    choices over five minute peroid only to have it reset as soon as I checked it
    again. Its frustrating.

    Wade

    "Andre Da Costa" wrote:

    > Are you doing this under an Administrative account?
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=332003
    >
    > Andre
    > "Susan B" <Susan B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > When I go to Start - set program access and defaults - and make choices,
    > > they
    > > aren't saved? Why?

Microsoft Windows XP