error couldn't find dll file

when I start the computer it gives the following message :
userinit.exe-unable to locate DLL
The dynamic link Library IMM32.dll could not be found in the
specified path

the computer is :
AMOS COMPUTER FILE SERVER MODEL CERTIFIED COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY MODEL A320M

O.S is : Windows 2000 Advanced server

Appreciate your help
2 answers Last reply
More about error couldn find file

    On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 07:43:03 -0800, "Mohamed" <Mohamed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >when I start the computer it gives the following message :
    >userinit.exe-unable to locate DLL
    >The dynamic link Library IMM32.dll could not be found in the
    >specified path
    >
    >the computer is :
    >AMOS COMPUTER FILE SERVER MODEL CERTIFIED COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY MODEL A320M
    >
    >O.S is : Windows 2000 Advanced server
    >
    >Appreciate your help

    Boot the recovery console from the CD-ROM and expand imm32.dl_ to %Systemroot%\system32\imm32.dll

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows Server MVP
    JSI, Inc.
    http://www.jsiinc.com
  2. i have a problem on Windows Vista it says
    Tatnium Error

    Could not find dll

    Huh and what to do ?

Computers DLL Windows