error couldn't find dll file

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
March 27, 2005 11:43:03 AM

when I start the computer it gives the following message :
userinit.exe-unable to locate DLL
The dynamic link Library IMM32.dll could not be found in the
specified path

the computer is :
AMOS COMPUTER FILE SERVER MODEL CERTIFIED COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY MODEL A320M

O.S is : Windows 2000 Advanced server

Appreciate your help

More about : error find dll file

Anonymous
March 28, 2005 12:09:10 PM

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 07:43:03 -0800, "Mohamed" <Mohamed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>when I start the computer it gives the following message :
>userinit.exe-unable to locate DLL
>The dynamic link Library IMM32.dll could not be found in the
>specified path
>
>the computer is :
>AMOS COMPUTER FILE SERVER MODEL CERTIFIED COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY MODEL A320M
>
>O.S is : Windows 2000 Advanced server
>
>Appreciate your help

Boot the recovery console from the CD-ROM and expand imm32.dl_ to %Systemroot%\system32\imm32.dll

Jerold Schulman
Windows Server MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com
Anonymous
February 6, 2009 5:49:25 AM

i have a problem on Windows Vista it says
Tatnium Error

Could not find dll

Huh and what to do ?
!