error:"No more connections can be made to this machine at ..

? what is it, ? How do I get around it? I have more than enough CAL's

Windows 2000 server sp4.
Error occurs while trying to connect to the server from another win 2000 PC,
XP Pro, too. Is not specific to one connecting PC.

Cary

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:55:04 -0800, "Cary" <Cary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>? what is it, ? How do I get around it? I have more than enough CAL's
>
>Windows 2000 server sp4.
>Error occurs while trying to connect to the server from another win 2000 PC,
>XP Pro, too. Is not specific to one connecting PC.
>
>Cary

Disable the License Logging Service, tip 7196 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows Server MVP