kyocera mita fs9100dn

hi,can anyone advise me with this problem (is it a common problem?)
when a new paper package is put in, always 2 or 3 papers give a jam in
the output section, they become a 'harmonica'
please help to resolve this problem,
greetings desiree

> Sometimes the paper seems to need to warm up before use. Some paper
> likes to be fanned, sort of flicked gently through with your thumb first
> as well. Is the printer in a damp atmosphere?
> --
> Timothy

dear Timothy, (thanx for your response) no it is not
Kyocera custumor suppport mentioned this too, or maybe the paper is no
good
(we use now, plano dynamic office
80
gr. from Schneidersoehne) but other paper gave the same problem.

desiree

ME

In message <1118742427.561643.217980@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
verploegen <info@verploegen-verwarming.nl> writes

In message <1118756500.500834.229900@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
verploegen <info@verploegen-verwarming.nl> writes

>> Sometimes the paper seems to need to warm up before use. Some paper
>> likes to be fanned, sort of flicked gently through with your thumb first
>> as well. Is the printer in a damp atmosphere?
>> --
>> Timothy
>
>dear Timothy, (thanx for your response) no it is not
>Kyocera custumor suppport mentioned this too, or maybe the paper is no
>good

Oh well, that was my best guess. Otherwise has it done many pages, is
it reaching the stage where something inside might need replacing?

--
Timothy

This problem occurred from the beginning, and is only about 2 years old

ME

In message <1118818904.730734.119660@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
verploegen <info@verploegen-verwarming.nl> writes
>This problem occurred from the beginning, and is only about 2 years old

If its been doing it from new then I think they should have tried
replacing it for you.

--
Timothy