Video Conferencing comes of Age

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

We have taken the mark, and I think we have created the top video
conferencing product in the world, if you are interested in video
conferencing or have a need for it please contact me. We have a Skype type
video conferencing unit that cost only $15.00 US per month. with real-time
Audio and video up to 8 people. Thats right, not 2 or 3 or even 6 but up to
8 people real time on DSL. No Audio lag, and no video jitter, echo
cancellation and much much more.

Hey we can co-brand and customizing too.

Check out my website
www.camtrek.com

Sincerely
Neil L. Rideout
Multicast Engineer
Video Conferencing Consultant
Inventor - Comcaster, P/See Suite, Sincewas, and Camtrek
www.neilrideout.com
and most importantly
www.camtrek.com

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.videoconf (More info?)

Hey, check out the president. He's a total LOON.
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/ScamArtists

-------------------------------------
Camtrek wrote:

> We have taken the mark, and I think we have created the top video
> conferencing product in the world, if you are interested in video
> conferencing or have a need for it please contact me. We have a Skype
> type
> video conferencing unit that cost only $15.00 US per month. with
> real-time
> Audio and video up to 8 people. Thats right, not 2 or 3 or even 6 but
> up to
> 8 people real time on DSL. No Audio lag, and no video jitter, echo
> cancellation and much much more.

> Hey we can co-brand and customizing too.

> Check out my website
> www.camtrek.com

> Sincerely
> Neil L. Rideout
> Multicast Engineer
> Video Conferencing Consultant
> Inventor - Comcaster, P/See Suite, Sincewas, and Camtrek
> www.neilrideout.com
> and most importantly
> www.camtrek.com

Delivered via http://www.telecom-gear.com
http://www.telecom-gear.com
comp.dcom.videoconf - 386 messages and counting!