Using MMC to lock system down

Hey all,

I have started exploring using the MMC to lock down desktops and remove
features that I do not want users to have. My question is this: can I
get a system to load a different setup by user on one system. I.E. one
for the user and one for the administrator?

> Only if you use Group Policy.. (also the easiest way to do what you
are
> trying to do)
>
> Cameron:)

Unfortunatly, I do not run a windows domain, so group policies are
unavailable with me building one. I need to roll out about 30 systems
for general use and they need to be "locked-down". I was thinking I
would create one system with all the settings I need then just ghost
the rest. But if there is no way, without group policies, to do this
then I guess I will have to go another route.

Thanks