could someone clarify Tribunal's storyline?

*MAJOR SPOILERS - DIVERT YOUR EYES, YOUNG ONES!*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I just defeated the goblin warlords down in Old Mournhold after taking
half a year's break from Morrowind and its expansions. I was pleased
to have that quest completed finally, but I couldn't quite connect the
goblins in Mournhold with the Dark Brotherhood there which I had
cleaned out over six months ago. I'm sure the two factions are
related to the story in Tribunal but I can't piece it together. The
temple and the nobility are related to the events.. Could someone
clarify what is going on here?

--
best regards, mat
np: [winamp not running]

www.pdxshows.net

Vader des Vaderlands wrote:
> *MAJOR SPOILERS - DIVERT YOUR EYES, YOUNG ONES!*
>

> *
>

> *
>

> *
>

> *
>

> *
>

> *
>

> I just defeated the goblin warlords down in Old Mournhold after taking
> half a year's break from Morrowind and its expansions. I was pleased
> to have that quest completed finally, but I couldn't quite connect the
> goblins in Mournhold with the Dark Brotherhood there which I had
> cleaned out over six months ago. I'm sure the two factions are
> related to the story in Tribunal but I can't piece it together. The
> temple and the nobility are related to the events.. Could someone
> clarify what is going on here?

yep. you pretty much got what's going on...
you just need to put the pieces together.
the dark brotherhood tries to hunt you down because what?
right. "H." put a price on your head.
A guy named "Helseth" - interesting coincidence - seems to be
the one who's responsible for the goblin-army in the sewers.
btw, there still are some goblin-trainers, not only the warlords.
and then there's a king king helseth, who wants to be prepared against
possible threats to his reign, who's an accomplished master - poisoner
(so good that no one ever captured him red-handed - or so the legend
goes) and who sees two major threats...
the temple and a certain nerevarine. guess what the connection is? *G*

that should put you back onto the right track ;)
I hope this wasn't too much spoiler - information.
Andreas

--
Z | Well-Tuned Bats
A |

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:01:50 +0100, during a voyage through the cold
waters of alt.games.morrowind, i happened upon the crew of "Andreas
Wölk" <andreas.woelk@cityweb.de>:

>Vader des Vaderlands wrote:
>> *MAJOR SPOILERS - DIVERT YOUR EYES, YOUNG ONES!*
>>

>> *
>>

>> *
>>

>> *
>>

>> *
>>

>> *
>>

>> *
>>

>> I just defeated the goblin warlords down in Old Mournhold after taking
>> half a year's break from Morrowind and its expansions. I was pleased
>> to have that quest completed finally, but I couldn't quite connect the
>> goblins in Mournhold with the Dark Brotherhood there which I had
>> cleaned out over six months ago. I'm sure the two factions are
>> related to the story in Tribunal but I can't piece it together. The
>> temple and the nobility are related to the events.. Could someone
>> clarify what is going on here?
>
>yep. you pretty much got what's going on...
>you just need to put the pieces together.
>the dark brotherhood tries to hunt you down because what?
>right. "H." put a price on your head.
>A guy named "Helseth" - interesting coincidence - seems to be
>the one who's responsible for the goblin-army in the sewers.
>btw, there still are some goblin-trainers, not only the warlords.
>and then there's a king king helseth, who wants to be prepared against
>possible threats to his reign, who's an accomplished master - poisoner
>(so good that no one ever captured him red-handed - or so the legend
>goes) and who sees two major threats...
>the temple and a certain nerevarine. guess what the connection is? *G*
>
>that should put you back onto the right track ;)
>I hope this wasn't too much spoiler - information.
>Andreas

-certainly not. It was exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you. I
just needed to hear someone summarize the events, which I have come
across well enough at this point, and this worked perfectly. There's
a bit more of the storyline left for me -just need to decide which
direction to go with it now. Thanks!

--
best regards, mat
np: [winamp not running]