Event ID: 455
Date: 4/11/2005
Time: 2:08:29 PM
User: N/A
Computer: Server4
services (328) Error -1811 occurred while opening a log file
C:\WINNT\Security\edb00026.log.

More about esent event

    Hi Greg,

    I'm by no means and expert in Active Directory nor Jet databases, but the
    article below states the following:

    The 1811 error in the Event IDs 455 and 1168 map to jet errors that
    indicate that the specified file is missing or unreadable.

    265089 Event 1168: Windows 2000 DCs Unable to Boot into Active Directory
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=265089

    See if the "Recovery methods" in this article resolve you issue.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mike Rosado

    <http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>