Event ID: 455
Date: 4/11/2005
Time: 2:08:29 PM
User: N/A
Computer: Server4
services (328) Error -1811 occurred while opening a log file
C:\WINNT\Security\edb00026.log.

Hi Greg,

I'm by no means and expert in Active Directory nor Jet databases, but the
article below states the following:

The 1811 error in the Event IDs 455 and 1168 map to jet errors that
indicate that the specified file is missing or unreadable.

265089 Event 1168: Windows 2000 DCs Unable to Boot into Active Directory
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=265089

See if the "Recovery methods" in this article resolve you issue.

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado

<http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>