Backup Remotely

We have a Windows 2000 Advanced Server with an internal tape drive and a
Windows 2003 Server WITHOUT a tape drive. Is it possible to setup a remote
backup on Windows 2000 Advanced Server to backup everything from Windows
2003 Server?

Thanks.

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:26:22 -0700, "Diane Walker" <ett9300@yahoo.com> wrote:

>We have a Windows 2000 Advanced Server with an internal tape drive and a
>Windows 2003 Server WITHOUT a tape drive. Is it possible to setup a remote
>backup on Windows 2000 Advanced Server to backup everything from Windows
>2003 Server?
>
>Thanks.

No, but you can backup the Windows Server 2003 locally to a file (including the System State) and back the file up remotely.

Jerold Schulman
Windows Server MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com