Labels for colour laser printer

I am trying to do some decent looking box labels on our colour laser
printer. Trouble is all the labels that I can get hold of are paper and
therefore the colour is faded and pretty poor.

I have been on the Avery US site and there are colour laser labels
there but here in the UK there does not seem to be an equivilent.

Any ideas?

ME

In message <1118754544.453586.83030@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, Andy
Graham <tagfc@hotmail.com> writes
>I am trying to do some decent looking box labels on our colour laser
>printer. Trouble is all the labels that I can get hold of are paper and
>therefore the colour is faded and pretty poor.
>
>I have been on the Avery US site and there are colour laser labels
>there but here in the UK there does not seem to be an equivilent.
>
>Any ideas?

Try searching viking-direct.co.uk for laser labels, includes several
avery ones.

--
Timothy