After SP2 install, Money 2002 tries to install

Since I installed SP2, my system keeps trying to install Money 2002
repeatedly. It asks for a cd with the program on it, which I don't have. I
don't want the program, I just want it to stop trying to install itself!
Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Mary B.

Did you try to re-run setup from the Microsoft Money disk to correct issue?
Also Click Start > Run > type in: "msconfig" without quotes > startup (tab),
uncheck any unnecessary programs that might be starting up with the system
and restart.

Andre
"Mary Baker" <mkbaker82@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Since I installed SP2, my system keeps trying to install Money 2002
> repeatedly. It asks for a cd with the program on it, which I don't have. I
> don't want the program, I just want it to stop trying to install itself!
> Anyone know how to do this?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
> Mary B.

Windows Installer CleanUp Utility