Sea Of Destiny, anyone?

Anyone here playing the Sea Of Destiny mod? I just got that
mega-download, but havn't seen any reviews or feedback on various
forums. Quite odd to have a new big mod and noone writes something about
it. Or I'm too stupid to find the reviews. :*)

Peter

On Monday 20 December 2004 12:00, Peter Strempel <peterstrempel@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Anyone here playing the Sea Of Destiny mod? I just got that
> mega-download, but havn't seen any reviews or feedback on various
> forums. Quite odd to have a new big mod and noone writes something about
> it. Or I'm too stupid to find the reviews. :*)

....Probably because SoD is old, for one, and many have come to the
realization that it's just terrible.
--
Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information
available.

- Benford's Law of Controversy

Michael Hughes wrote:

> ...Probably because SoD is old, for one

I saw file date Oct 2004 on TesMods download page, so I thought it was a
recent release. Wrong thinking, if I add Great Giana Sisters to a download
page today, it won't make that a new release either. :)

>, and many have come to the realization that it's just terrible.

I see. Maybe I give it a shot if I get bored and keep a pre-SOD savegame
around. Desperately in need for new quest mods. :)

Thanks for the hints.

Peter

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

"Peter Strempel" <peterstrempel@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Anyone here playing the Sea Of Destiny mod? I just got that mega-download,
> but havn't seen any reviews or feedback on various forums. Quite odd to
> have a new big mod and noone writes something about it. Or I'm too stupid
> to find the reviews. :*)
>
> Peter

Best you start a new game just for SOD.
It is only okay in my opinion.

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:00:00 +0100, Peter Strempel
<peterstrempel@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Anyone here playing the Sea Of Destiny mod? I just got that
>mega-download, but havn't seen any reviews or feedback on various
>forums. Quite odd to have a new big mod and noone writes something about
>it. Or I'm too stupid to find the reviews. :*)

I played it quite a while ago, and it was ok. Not great, but ok for a
single runthrough. Be advised that it doesn't play well with most other
mods, and you'll have to start a new game for it alone.