Help with Increasing DHCP Scope

Mei

Hello All,
We are currently maxing out our class 'C' DHCP scope..I have never run in to
this problem before since 250 addresses has been more then sufficient at any
one site I have managed.. Going to a full Class 'B' internal scope seems
like overkill.. Would there be a simple way to simply have the DHCP pool
pull from two class C ranges?? How would I route between the two??
Many thanks, this is new terrain for me and I appreciate any input..

Try Superscoping, http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=255999