win 2000 server as hosting server

hi friends,

We have 640 KBPS net connection and win 2000 advanced server. We got one
static IP. We've one ASP web application running in the server. I want to use
my application from any where. How do i configure my server to achieve this.
I want to use it for FTP. Means as hosting server.
what do i need.

thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about 2000 server hosting server

    an FTP server and a Web server. IIS which is in win2000 I think has both of
    these, but you can also download software from places like download.com

    happy days

    --
    www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
    www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.
    "Rajani" <Rajani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi friends,
    >
    > We have 640 KBPS net connection and win 2000 advanced server. We got one
    > static IP. We've one ASP web application running in the server. I want to
    > use
    > my application from any where. How do i configure my server to achieve
    > this.
    > I want to use it for FTP. Means as hosting server.
    > what do i need.
    >
    > thanks in advance

Configuration Microsoft Servers Windows