win 2000 server as hosting server

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 19, 2005 12:22:01 AM

hi friends,

We have 640 KBPS net connection and win 2000 advanced server. We got one
static IP. We've one ASP web application running in the server. I want to use
my application from any where. How do i configure my server to achieve this.
I want to use it for FTP. Means as hosting server.
what do i need.

thanks in advance
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 1:09:06 AM

an FTP server and a Web server. IIS which is in win2000 I think has both of
these, but you can also download software from places like download.com

happy days

--
www.deadlyhosting.com - Great Game, Voice and Web Hosting.
www.deadlyhosting.com/special.php for a great special.