need time service

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server,microsoft.public.windows.server.general (More info?)

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a time service with which to synchronise my clock?

Many thanks,

ENIL

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:39:44 +0100, "Neil Jarman" <neil@tNOiSPAMvPLEASEy.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can anyone recommend a time service with which to synchronise my clock?
>
>Many thanks,
>
>ENIL

http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=262680
A List of the Simple Network Time Protocol Time Servers That Are Available on the Internet

contains European time servers.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server,microsoft.public.windows.server.general (More info?)

Thanks, Jerold,

I found that my Alma Mata provides such a service!

Neil

"Jerold Schulman" <Jerry@jsiinc.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:39:44 +0100, "Neil Jarman"
> <neil@tNOiSPAMvPLEASEy.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Can anyone recommend a time service with which to synchronise my clock?
>>
>>Many thanks,
>>
>>ENIL
>>
> http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=262680
> A List of the Simple Network Time Protocol Time Servers That Are Available
> on the Internet
>
> contains European time servers.

TRENDING THREADS