bill

I am trying to install Quicken 2005. I must uninstall Quicken 2003 before
2005 will install. I am running XP. Quicken says I must be the
administrator/administrator to uninstall and install the new version. I can
not access administrator/administrator. I get the "unable to log you on
because of an account restriction" message. HELP
--
Thanx; Bill

See link:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/admins.htm

Andre
"Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to install Quicken 2005. I must uninstall Quicken 2003 before
> 2005 will install. I am running XP. Quicken says I must be the
> administrator/administrator to uninstall and install the new version. I
> can
> not access administrator/administrator. I get the "unable to log you on
> because of an account restriction" message. HELP
> --
> Thanx; Bill

TRENDING THREADS