CPU Processes Percentage

Linda

On one of my servers, running Windows 2000 Advanced Server, I noticed
in Task Manager - Processes, that the Sytem Idle Process Percentage
was 25%, yet no other processes were showing that they were using any
CPU percentage (i.e. what about the other 75%??). Any comments?
Thank you

What Service Pack are you running??

<linda@here.com> wrote in message
> On one of my servers, running Windows 2000 Advanced Server, I noticed
> in Task Manager - Processes, that the Sytem Idle Process Percentage
> was 25%, yet no other processes were showing that they were using any
> CPU percentage (i.e. what about the other 75%??). Any comments?
> Thank you

TRENDING THREADS